Produce new, concise, accurate and succinct material for publication in our online journal (short news, articles, longer stories, interviews/portraits) related to issues concerning risk and/or crisis communication in keeping the journal’s journalistic integrity.
Choice of an appropriate photo related to the topic at work.
– Participating in our weekly editorial conferences, where the topics are selected
– Seeking out and investigating the stories which have been appointed through contacts, press releases and other media
– Carry out interviews by telephone or in person
– Building relationships to develop a network of communicators
– Develop journalistic skills
– Build a portfolio of published work
– Enhance skills used in a professional and international work setting
– Gain experience in the media sector
– Develop interpersonal and teamwork skills
– Develop knowledge with regard to the concept of risk and crisis as well as in the area of communication, risk communication, crisis communication, public and press relation.
If you are interested in the philosophy and in the topics of our Journal, if this internship profile meets your expectations, if your mother tongue is English and if you feel that you would be able to respond to the requirements listed, then you are the perfect candidate. We are flexible with regard to working times, duration and working location.
If you are just curious to know more about this opportunity, contact us and we will talk.
CONTACT: JOURNAL OF RISK AND CRISIS COMMUNICATION: email@example.com
2014 JOURNAL OF RISK AND CRISIS COMMUNICATION